Therapeutic Massage Office, LLC has been helping people receive relief from pain and muscle spasms; and aid in relaxation for over 30 years.
We are excited to announce our re-opening!
The governor has announced that all personal services can resume on June 17th (with the exception of facials).
Please read the following to understand our new protocols:
- Please continue to book online, or call the office 203-265-2513.
- To start off, we will be working at a 50% capacity, which will limit the available appointments.
- We will have to spread out the appointment times to have less clients in the office at the same time, and to allow for enough time to disinfect the space.
- We ask everyone to maintain social distancing in our waiting area when checking out from your appointment.
- Call us from your car when you arrive, no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment, and we will let you know if we are ready for you. We will bring clients directly to the massage room upon your arrival. If you are late, your massage will be cut short.
- Refreshments, candy, and reading materials will no longer be offered.
- No friends or family are allowed to wait in our waiting room at this time, only those that are having a scheduled massage.
COVID-19 Release Form: We will have you read and sign a COVID release form upon your arrival.
PPE: The staff and all clients are required to wear a face mask for your entire visit, even while face down on the massage table, it must cover your mouth and nose.
- We will have hand sanitizer at our front door, please use upon arrival, or wash your hands in the bathroom.
- Our staff will be taking extreme sanitization measures. Such as disinfecting counter tops, light switches, massage tables & face cradles, door handles, bathroom dispensers, etc, with EPA disinfection solution before every client.
I know this is a lot of information, and a lot of changes at this time. We are hoping it is all temporary, but we are eager to get back to working with our clients! Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have, as we want you to feel comfortable and safe visiting Therapeutic Massage Office.
Our office specializes in deep tissue massage, pain relief and management, general and gentle relaxation massages. Kelly Cherhoniak also offers customized facials using Skin Scripts skincare line.
We have 3 therapy rooms should you want to bring friends or relatives for same time appointments.
Please feel free to contact us for your massage appointments and gift certificate orders at (203) 265-2513. This web site page ( see below ) and our facebook page offer online instant gift certificates that you can email to the recipient.
The office has a wide range of clientele from automobile accident victims to those seeking general and gentle relaxation with stress reduction.
Therapeutic Massage Office, LLC
145 North Main Street
Wallingford, CT 06492
(Next to Police Station)
We accept Major Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Apple Pay, Personal Checks or Cash.
Click link below to purchase online instant certificates!